$500 Scholarship Offer From Appliance Repair 512
Appliance Repair 512 is a company dedicated to providing the best appliance repair services in the Greater Austin, Texas area. Our quality team of highly trained and experienced technicians work to repair any home appliance, at a time that works for our customer’s. Locally owned and operated, this company provides clients with same day service to get their items back up and running quickly and to help them avoid as much disruption to their day as possible.
In addition to helping homeowners handle appliance repair emergencies, at Appliance Repair 512, we also understand how important and challenging it can be for young people to acquire a college education.
Due to our dedication to the community, our team is now offering a $500 scholarship to students who meet all requirements and who plan to attend an accredited university, college or technical institution in the United States.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
Winner Announced: May 1, 2019
Our $500 scholarship is set to be awarded to the applicant who best describes the importance of technical trades today and in the future.
Learning a trade or skill, such as how to repair a refrigerator, car or even how to weld is being overshadowed by careers considered more lucrative. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a shortage of experienced, trained individuals who have the ability to handle these crucial tasks.
Our goal is to see if students fully understand the importance of learning a trade and if they can articulate themselves in a clear and concise manner. So, tell us in your own words, why it’s important for today’s youths to learn a trade in addition to gaining an education.
With the above writing prompt in mind, any student interested in being considered for our scholarship should write and submit an essay of no less than 1,000 words by the above application deadline. The essay should be clear, easy to read and insightful regarding the aforementioned topic.
- Provide our company with proof of having applied to a college, university or technical institution
- Have earned (or are set to earn) a high school diploma or GED
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Write, edit and submit your essay on the above topic to email@example.com
- Be sure the essay is well-written, concise and easy to understand regarding the topic given
- Use proper English and grammar throughout the essay
- After the piece is submitted, no changes are allowed
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
- All individuals who successfully submit their essay prior to the April 1st deadline will be considered for the scholarship being awarded
- The winner is set to be announced on May 1st, 2019
- To receive the scholarship the winner needs to provide proof they are planning to attend an approved college, university or a technical college or institution
- The winner will be notified through email and if no response is received within a period of 30 days a new winner will be selected and announced by the company
If you are interested in applying for the $500 scholarship being offered by Appliance Repair 512, you can begin the process here.
About Appliance Repair 512
Appliance Repair 512 is a locally owned appliance repair and maintenance service shop serving the greater Austin, Texas area. With less overhead than national franchise chains, we can provide more personalized service at lower costs, without sacrificing quality. Our professional repair technicians are extremely knowledgeable and hard-working, and we provide emergency repair service 24 hours per day.
Services We Offer
Appliance Repair 512 offers repair and maintenance services for many different types of home appliances, regardless of brand. These include, but are not limited to:
Refrigerators and Freezers: You rely on your refrigerator and freezer to keep your family healthy by keeping your food at a safe temperature. Whether the temperature starts fluctuating or the appliance starts leaking, we are here to help.
Washers and Dryers: While the laundromat is certainly an option, who has time for that? From dryers that refuse to heat to washers that stop agitating, we are here to fix all your laundry machine woes.
Dishwashers and Garbage Disposals: Dishwashers and garbage disposals help busy families keep their kitchens clean. If your dishwasher stops cleaning or your garbage disposal refuses to turn on, give us a call.
Water Heaters: An ice-cold shower is never fun. From a worn out heating element to a damaged thermostat, we can get your hot water flowing again in a hurry.